Are you an adventurer who doesn’t care about bad weather if excitement awaits? If the answer is yes, we have a perfect device for you. OHO’s Waterproof Video Sunglasses will allow you to record your adventures in first-person view hands-free. This means that you will be able to shoot videos while riding a bike, driving a car, hiking, or even hunting.
This gadget is IP66 waterproof, you will be able to use it in water-based activities as well, e.g. surfing, swimming, etc. Sounds awesome, right? But, we haven’t yet told you the best thing about these video sunglasses. The built-in camera records video in HD.
Main Features of Waterproof Video Sunglasses
Everything about this gadget seems great, but there are some features that stand out. Here are some of them:
- IP66 Waterproof – Because it’s waterproof, the camera won’t break if you get it wet. Sure, you’re not supposed to soak it in water, but you will be able to use it when it raining.
- Full HD Camera – The tiny camera inside the sunglasses’ frame (on the bridge of the nose) records video in 1080P resolution, which is a much better resolution than what many other similar gadgets have. It’s actually a similar video quality to what large hand-held video cameras provide.
- Vibration Alert – The sunglasses will give you a vibrating notification when recording starts or stops, as well as when the battery is about to run out completely.
- 128GB Memory – The video sunglasses come with a built-in memory with 128GB storage space, which is more than enough to record hours of video. In fact, you can record almost one entire day on it.
- 1-Hour Battery Life – The only thing stopping you from recording videos all the time is the battery that lasts about an hour before needing a recharge.
- USB Cable – You can use the cable to recharge the battery but also to transfer data from the video sunglasses to your computer.
- Floating Strap – If you drop the sunglasses in water, you won’t lose them if they’re attached to the floating strap that’s included in the package.
- Five Sets of Lenses – This gadget is not only about its camera; when you’re not recording you can use it as real sunglasses. And depending on the activity you’re taking part in, you can switch the lenses. There are five different sets you can choose from, some of which are good for low-light conditions, some that are designed to keep your eyes protected from UV rays.
The good things about the video sunglasses do not end there. These sunglasses are also very rugged and durable. They’re manufactured by OHO, a company you might not be aware of unless you’re into extreme sports and outdoor activities.
If you haven’t heard about this manufacturer, you should know that it is famous for making quality gadgets, so you can have peace of mind knowing that these video sunglasses won’t break anytime soon. In fact, even if you push them to the limit, they’ll keep on serving you well.